• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery Comics #9 on eBay for $2999.99 + More Timelys!

12 posts in this topic

Why are cool books at decent prices always popping up a month before I can act on them. :pullhair: Why is it everytime I try and search your listing in EBay it doesn't come up? (shrug) I cut and paste the heading of your listing and this is what I get: (absolutely maddening).

0 results found for Marvel Mystery Comics #9 Unrestored - Classic Cove... [ Save this search and alert me later ]

Your search returned 0 items.

When I search those keywords, I get his auction with no problem. (Maybe searching with the hyphen in there is throwing off the search engine...just a thought.)

Great book, Alex! (thumbs u This will make someone happy.

When I do a search "Marvel Mystery" or "Marvel Mystery Comics #9" it doesn't show up and last time it was listed I had the same problem. It appears to be listed in the correct categories but I can't be the only one that is having this problem (so just a heads up). Maybe because I'm in Canada, although I'm searching using with the worldwide option clicked?

With almost 2 million comic listings I doubt the search engine is pulling up everything. I have searched for books, not found them, and then found the completed auction days later. I wonder how I "missed" seeing it. I can only imagine some auctions are being shown while others are not included. If anyone knows the real story let me know.

Surfer,

When you add the hyphen in your key word search, eBay thinks you want to subtract or look for hits withOUT the 2nd half key words: "classic cover" so gives you nil results. hmdoh!

I thought that was it too at first, but Alex's book actually does come up for me using the search Surfer was doing (i.e. copying & pasting the auction title as is into the search engine: "Marvel Mystery #9 Unrestored - Classic Cover"). I guess the hyphen must have to butt up against a word with no spaces to 'subtract' it from the search.

Surfer,

When you add the hyphen in your key word search, eBay thinks you want to subtract or look for hits withOUT the 2nd half key words: "classic cover" so gives you nil results. hmdoh!

Hypen is not the issue because if you notice my comments about I've tried Marvel Mystery or Marvel Mystery Comics with no success. Must be the US shipping only status? (shrug)