• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

National Cheeseburger Day sales thread....

193 posts in this topic

I'm up for some 7.0 pre 50 spideys

Tortoise has an hour for first refusal here...opens up to all after 60 minutes or he declines

Amazing Spiderman 30 CGC 7.5 OWW pages

Asking Price $140 shipped

asm30.jpg

don't need that one, what else ya got..? :popcorn:

:taptaptap: How long does it take to take a picture?

A while when you have a half dozen folks asking for different books

:gossip: and you have had an equal or greater number of drinks... lol

Tortoise declined and the ASM is open pics taken and working on getting them uploaded will post a couple other things in the meantime :)

From a previous thread, but might be some interest this go around :wishluck:

Amazing Spiderman 13 G+

I cannot put my finger on the reason why (maybe because I am in the field of psychology) but Mysterio is my favorite Spidey villain by far

Asking Price $125 shipped

Added the flip picture to show the spine better (thumbs u

asm13a.jpg

asm13b.jpg

My highest grade early Spidey...my wallet just does not need the temptation of getting these books in 9.4 and above :eek:

Amazing Spiderman 105 CGC 9.6 OWW

And by the way Harry Osbourne's face on this cover reminds me of why I hate his whiney majesty so... lol

Asking Price $180 shipped

asm105.jpg

:news: Sold to the man who requested it...BroccoliDiesel!!! Many thanks for the second purchase :)

RIght of first refusal on this one goes to BroccoliDiesel. We'll give him an hour and then it is up for grabs (thumbs u

:gossip: I also have a much lower grade one, if you want to PM me and work on that copy instead (Goodish range I believe)

Introducing the Rhino... :doh:

Amazing Spiderman 41 F+

Asking Price $90 shipped

asm41.jpg

RIght of first refusal on this one goes to BroccoliDiesel. We'll give him an hour and then it is up for grabs (thumbs u

:gossip: I also have a much lower grade one, if you want to PM me and work on that copy instead (Goodish range I believe)

Amazing Spiderman 41 F+

Asking Price $90 shipped

asm41.jpg

:takeit:

Amazing Spiderman 41 F+

Asking Price $90 shipped

asm41.jpg

:takeit:

^^ My thanks! (worship)

Just what's on my want list... see below

Ugh...don't believe I will be able to help you on those...will keep you in mind as I have mid grades of a few of the issues that I am working on upgrading...interested in VG to Fineish books for that list down the road? If so, I will be happy to drop you a PM.

Sorry I couldn't help check one off the list :sorry: