• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

National Cheeseburger Day sales thread....

193 posts in this topic

Well obviously I ran out of witty thread titles, but I do have extra comics to sell :juggle: When the thread is all said and done, it will have some retread books, some new books, and of course FREEBIES :luhv: Same rules on the freebies as last time. Buy a book or lot at asking price, and you are entitled to your choice of available freebies. If none catch your eye, hold off and see if later freebies suit your taste better (thumbs u

As for the books themselves, it will reflect the randomness that is my buying pattern...Gold and Silver primarily, with a little bit of Bronze tossed in. Similar to last time, I will do my best to accommodate requests so don't be shy. Conversation is always welcome too! I enjoy a lively sales thread, so knock yourselves out and don't worry about being OT.

I have plenty of references if we have not dealt with each other before, so do not be shy about asking if you have concerns.

Rules are fairly standard, but decoratively presented...

:) First :takeit: in either the thread or a PM gets the book (judged by time stamp).

:takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing negotiations via PM. However, you can ask me to place the book on hold for a brief period.

:rulez: Payment by paypal, US postal money order, cash, or check is accepted. Other creative methods of payment and partial/full trades will also be considered.

:whee: Domestic shipping is free. This includes postage, delivery confirmation, and insurance for the sales price (if over $100).

hm I am still learning my way with international shipping. That being said, I am happy to work with folks outside of the States. You will receive a $10 credit towards shipping and be responsible for the remaining cost. However, I will require that the shipment be insured and trackable (unless you waive this via PM and accept responsibility if the package is damaged in transit).

:preach: Returns are accepted for the price of the comic, with the buyer being responsible for all shipping and insurance costs. All I ask is that you notify me within three days of receiving the item.

Thanks for looking and on with the show!

SE

I believe it was Nelson that told me at one point that a sales thread is simply not a sales thread without some GGA. From a previous thread, but fun to look at and maybe some of the tire kickers from last time will add this to their collection :wishluck:

Strange Worlds 4 CGC 4.0 OW pages

:luhv: Classic Cover :luhv:

Asking Price $275 shipped

sw4a.jpg

:news: SOLD!!! to BroccoliDiesel. Thanks so much for the buy (thumbs u

Some Mighty Marvel goodness from the time of Bell Bottoms, lava lamps, and shag carpeting...

Amazing Spiderman 122 CGC 7.0 OWW pages

Vengenace for Gwen!!! :mad:

( :gossip: who is so much better than MJ )

Asking Price $125 shipped

:news: Book is on hold :juggle:

Coming at you with semi-key drekky goodness. I will freely admit that this is not an easy grade for me, so feel free to ask questions or have me give the book a closer look...

Journey Into Mystery 84 Fair

By the way that is one hell of a Marvel Chip that fell off the bottom of the cover lol

Asking Price $75 shipped

jim84.jpg

Some Mighty Marvel goodness from the time of Bell Bottoms, lava lamps, and shag carpeting...

asm122.jpg

Nice book!! Man I wish it was an 8.5 to match my 121. Still tempting though... hm

Much more to come, and requests are welcome :D

FREEBIRD :headbang:

Of course I am partial to Sweet Home Alabama (Roll Tide, Roll!!!) But here you go...

If I leave here tomorrow

Would you still remember me?

For I must be travelling on, now,

'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.

But, if I stayed here with you, girl,

Things just couldn't be the same.

'Cause I'm as free as a bird now,

And this bird you can not change.

Lord knows, I can't change.

:whistle:

Bye, bye, its been a sweet love.

Though this feeling I can't change.

But please don't take it badly,

'Cause Lord knows I'm to blame.

But, if I stayed here with you girl,

Cause I'm as free as a bird now,

And this bird you'll never change.

Lord help me, I can't change.

:headbang:

I'll have a double double with bacon and guacamole.

Now having said that I miss White Castle...

I would gladly have half the restaurants in town close for an In n Out Burger to open up. We always make a side trip when we hit Vegas or California :devil:

Much more to come, and requests are welcome :D

FREEBIRD :headbang:

Of course I am partial to Sweet Home Alabama (Roll Tide, Roll!!!) But here you go...

If I leave here tomorrow

Would you still remember me?

For I must be travelling on, now,

'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.

But, if I stayed here with you, girl,

'Cause I'm as free as a bird now,

:whistle:

Bye, bye, its been a sweet love.

Though this feeling I can't change.

But please don't take it badly,

'Cause Lord knows I'm to blame.

But, if I stayed here with you girl,

Cause I'm as free as a bird now,

And this bird you'll never change.

Lord help me, I can't change.

:headbang:

Damn, that was sweet!

But I burned my thumb holding up my lighter through the whole guitar solo.

asm122.jpg

What the hey.. :takeit:

Thank you sir!!! Don't forget that leaves you open to grab a freebie as I list them if the Miracleman slab is not your thing...want one of the freebies to be a spidey book (maybe a free mid-grade silver or bronze ish), or have other sales requests? I was thinking I might list a raw ASM 121 :juggle: