• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Arizona Comic Con January 8th & 9th, 2011 Mesa Arizona

117 posts in this topic

inthehottub-

Yes the gals of ComicConGirl.com will be helping out at the 2011 AMAZING ARIZONA COMIC CON. They will be working for the convention itself greeting fans at the Ticket registration desk. They will be filling in at times at the JayCompanyComics.com booth. And of course they will be walking the show floor taking pictures with the fans.

See you at the FIRST CONVENTION of the New Year!

Amazing Arizona Comic Con- January 8th & 9th 2011

www.AmazingArizonaComicCon.com

Best-

Jimmy S. Jay...

Flight to Phoenix - Check!

Hotel room at the Marriot - Check!

MVP admission ticket to Amazing Arizona Comic Con - Check!

See you in Mesa!

Will Beachbum's Screening Service be available again :baiting:to those needing help finding 9.8s?

See you in Mesa!

Will Beachbum's Screening Service be available again :baiting:to those needing help finding 9.8s?

Is this going to be another con where people run me down in the aisles and ask me to take a look at their books before they drop them at the CGC table?

lol

See you in Mesa!

Is this going to be another con where people run me down in the aisles and ask me to take a look at their books before they drop them at the CGC table?

lol

I was thinking about some of the vendors chasing you down. :ohnoez:

That Walking Dead Variant looks pretty cool.

walking-dead-photo-variant.jpg

These are only available to the 1st 1000 people who bought tickets online! :gossip:

ouch, thats going to make it a little more difficult to acquire hm

I'm sure some boardies on here will find a way to get us some :)

Just a reminder that the mail-in submission deadline is coming up for those who would like DWC to handle your books at the show. Please go to www.desertwindcomics.com for complete details. We will also be accepting walk-up submissions at the show for both our Stan Lee signing on January 22nd and for our Todd McFarlane signing taking place in mid February. Again details available on our website. We will be in booth #113 which is on the center aisle. Stop by and say hi.

These are only available to the 1st 1000 people who bought tickets online! :gossip:

And if you are guaranteed a copy if you go to any of the stores and buy tickets in person in advance.

And if you are guaranteed a copy if you go to any of the stores and buy tickets in person in advance.

well that'll raise the print run quite a bit. :applause:

I can tell you first hand that this is book that NO ONE will have quantities of. One is going to each of the fans purchasing the first block of tickets, and that's it.

We have a signed agreement that we will NOT be selling these books individually, as the WALKING DEAD #80 Photo Exclusive Amazing Arizona Con are for promotional purposes only.

Amazing Arizona Comic Con has set aside the WALKING DEAD 80s 1 for each number of store pre-sale tickets issues to the following stores: ATOMIC COMICS (4 store chain), SAMURAI COMICS (2 stores), POP CULTURE PARADISE (1 store), and DRAWN TO COMICS (1 store).

By start of january, for stores not selling their entire allotment of tickets, the extra books will be given away to the next individuals buying tickets online and at the door.

Hope that helps clarify things!

here's the official scoop on the Walking Dead #80 Exclusive Photo variants-

http://amazingarizonacomiccon.com/2010/12/walking-dead-80-exclusive-variant-only-available-here/

I'm half surprised that people on the boards aren't talking about the FREE autographs for the Walking Dead actors. Jon Bernthal and Steven Yeun are LEAD actors, on the BEST NEW SHOW ON TELEVISION * and they won't be doing many comic book fan events in the near future.

FREE is a good thing right?!

(*Cover of Entertainment Weekly, also nominated for Best Television Drama Golden Globe)