• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Purging the Personal Collection (Peds, high grade, some just nice eye appeal)

408 posts in this topic

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Action Comics 252 CGC 7.0 o/w $1000

ASM 17 CGC 7.5 ow/w (very nice colors) $415

Page 2:

Avengers 116 CGC 8.5 ow/w $35

Page 3:

Journey Into Mystery 101 CGC 9.2 ow/w $470

Page 5:

Marvel Tales 6 CGC 9.4 o/w $100

Page 6:

Thor 127 CGC 9.2 (old label) ow/w Pac Coast. $275

Thor 166 CGC 9.4 white (Northland) old label $340

Page 7:

ASM 45 VF- (book has stunning colors, gloss and white pages BUT has a color breaking crease lower right hand corner front cover) $85

Page 8:

FF 13 solid great eye appeal Fine. $210

You ever get commission from anybody?......................just wondering...... lol

Not really.. I do it mainly to help out buyers and sellers. Now I feel under-appreciated... :sorry:

I love ya for all the work you do!

Should I start up a spreadsheet again? :acclaim:

You ever get commission from anybody?......................just wondering...... lol

Not really.. I do it mainly to help out buyers and sellers. Now I feel under-appreciated... :sorry:

I love ya for all the work you do!

Should I start up a spreadsheet again? :acclaim:

Wait for the christmas thread... this is something that should be pretty manageable. I'm going to go week by week with this.

No Saga of the Swamp Thing 20 and 21's by the bushel tonight?

:(

:baiting:

All sold. Well, maybe I have a couple laying around in the stuff I pulled -- there's a long box of material I never went through

:o

:ohnoez:

Will there be Copper Age independents?

Thor 166 CGC 9.4 white (Northland) old label

I just picked this up from Bob Siman. In all honesty, if I wasn't purging this would clearly be a keeper. Ultra white, super nice copy. If I have to keep this, no tears will be shed.

$340

thor166cgcnorthland.jpg

I'll take it

btw, is this an everynight thing or a once a week thread?

It's essentially based on when I have time to list, meaning, when I'm actually home. Tonight there will be new listings, and most likely Wednesday. This is all based on getting some other books packed up that still need to go etc. That will all be finished this week, and then invoices will be sent Saturday for all books from any previous threads combined with this one.

I will then be shipping Monday and Tuesday of next week, and then I'll start again Tuesday and Wednesday of next week with new listings.

As for hulks etc., it's an ongoing process and I'm sure there will at least be some TTAs and/or Hulks to come.