• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAM GLANZMAN COMMISSION INFORMATION

4 posts in this topic

Howdy!

It’s been a long time since I pointed out that Sam Glanzman is available right now to do custom commission drawings!

His usual format is 10 x 15, B&W, brush & ink. You may request one or two characters. If you want more than that, a larger piece or a piece in color, the price will be higher. Email me with your request and for pricing at lawrenceshell @ comcast.net.

Go to the Comic Art Fans website at http://www.comicartfans.com/ and do a search for “Glanzman, commissions” minus the quote marks and a little over a dozen examples will appear for your viewing pleasure including a great Prince Valiant piece Sam did for me!

Legendary comic artist, Sam Glanzman, is truly a man who needs no introduction. His career has spanned over 50+ years from the Golden Age of Comics to the present day. Some of the series bearing his unique style are KONA, US.S. STEVENS, JUNGLE TALES OF TARZAN, HAUNTED TANK, COMBAT, HERCULES, ATTU, JONAH HEX, A SAILOR’S STORY, hundreds of short stories for various comics. Sam has recently completed six new USS Stevens stories which will be published in an anthology comic from DC Comics which is not yet on their publishing schedule. That’s great news for Glanzman fans!

Orders for commissions will be done in the order received. Payment must be received before Sam can start. I would allow 4 to 8 weeks from start to finish for each piece but the wait time will likely be less than that.

Larry S.