• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Transformers chick is HOTTTTTTTTTT and poses nude

158 posts in this topic

Call me crazy, but I dont think she is all that great. ???
You're crazy.

I'd love to see wife pics of anyone saying she's not that hot, since clearly you guys have better

You are talking to a bunch of comic geeks that would tap a blue smurf sketch. :insane:

You are talking to a bunch of comic geeks that would tap a blue smurf sketch. :insane:

Why's that matter? I'd happily do Fox tonight, Huntington tomorrow, and Smurfette on Friday. :cloud9: Unrestrained horniness knows no limits! :insane:

Why's that matter? I'd happily do Fox tonight, Huntington tomorrow, and Smurfette on Friday. :cloud9: Unrestrained horniness knows no limits! :insane:

Agreed! But I've never vacationed on Fantasy Island. lol

You're crazy.

I'd love to see wife pics of anyone saying she's not that hot, since clearly you guys have better

:roflmao: Yeah I thought that thread was a little creepy.

You're crazy.

:whatev:

You're crazy.

:roflmao:

(worship) Hotter than Megan Fox

Disagree--she could use an extremely minor trim off the nose if she wants to get to that 10 range. Fox is at least a point hotter than Huntington-Whiteley.

00050m1.jpgrosie-huntington-whiteley.jpg

Megan-Fox-vs.-Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley.jpg

I agree. Both hot but Fox has the edge!!

yeah, she's got a little bit of a shnoz, but i think it adds character. she's british afterall, they don't go to Beverly Hills or Park Avenue to get their noses tweaked for their sweet 16 like so many here do (if she's a (I assume very very very distant) cousin of the queen I assume she comes from some money).

maybe she had a cold or something in the biggest shnoz picture and it was a bit puffy?

She's got a nose in all of her pictures, the one where it looks the biggest that I linked above is exaggerated because of the way her hair is...wearing your hair down over your forehead exaggerates your nose. I LOVE bangs, but they accentuate your nose. I always loved Katey Sagal on "Married With Children," but those bangs really accentuated her slightly-large nose, she would have looked twice as gorgeous with her forehead showing. Keep in mind that we're splitting hairs here between her being maybe a 9 versus a 9.5...her nose is more than fine, Fox's is just better. Here's another one with her hair up more:

rosie-huntington-whiteley-1024x768-39125.jpg

I like her nose. No doubt she's more of a natural beauty than Fox is.

I'll bet the list of things Megan Fox has had "tweaked" is quite lengthy.

Not to mention (although those that know me, know I will) that she doesn't have all that mess drawn on her body like that slutty Megan Fox. Not that having tattoos makes all women look slutty. It's just a general comment about her look and demeanor. She's a gutter tart. The big nasty tattoos are just the icing on the cake.

:foryou:

And I will add that I'm not a fan of the collagen injected lips. It looks unnatural and is disgusting.

I was ok with the new girl until I saw those big, puffy soup coolers on her head.

Why do girls want to ruin their lips like that? :sick: