• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Transformers chick is HOTTTTTTTTTT and poses nude

158 posts in this topic

Is she in the back seat of a Ferrari Testarossa?

doh!

:roflmao:

We have all seen Lou's arse tour several comicons . Can we see the comics? :juggle:

:jokealert:

No offense and the comment is in total jest. (thumbs u

Not much different than splitting hairs between a 9.0 and a 9.6 comic,

hm

any healthy guy could get a hot chick if he set his mind to it-

Not if he spends his time splitting hairs between 9.0 and 9.6 comics he doesn't. :kidaround:

Not if he spends his time splitting hairs between 9.0 and 9.6 comics he doesn't. :kidaround:

Compartmentalizing nerdiness makes society worth being a part of. :cloud9:

Not much different than splitting hairs between a 9.0 and a 9.6 comic,

hm

But if he does at least he'll have enough sense to put a slab on it and protect his asset.

Call me crazy, but I dont think she is all that great. ???
You're crazy.

I'd love to see wife pics of anyone saying she's not that hot, since clearly you guys have better

Well, I dig my girl more than this chick. It's impossible to compare since normal women don't have a series of touched up photos taken by a pro photographer, under optimum lighting, and with the aid of a professional makeup artist.

I think Fox is definitely hotter. Whitely has rather small eyes, thus making her less attractive. I'm not saying HUGE eyes are attractive (they can get pretty freaky too :tonofbricks:) but generally, a person with larger eyes tends to be more attractive. So, no go for Whitely, green light for Fox lol

Have I got the girl for you!!!

BigEyedGirl-Blonde-003-small.jpg

:makepoint: My point exactly, in a visual aspect.

Having watched transformers 1 (I don't know why I did...it was on tv I guess), a sweaty megan fox has lousy skin for sex symbol...dunno about princess diana/shnozalina here.

giselle kindah has the same nose as her and giselle was super hot until she married that douchette tom brady and got all disgusting looking

Neither are attractive enough for the attention they receive.

+1

But I understand it. Usually actresses are in the 6 to 8 out of 10 range, but these two are in the 9 range, so within the realm of actresses, they're exceptional. If you toss supermodels in with them, then yea, they're not world-class...Megan Fox is too short to be a model at 5' 3" - 5' 4".

Oh, and I don't believe that Megan Fox has only slept with 2 people.

Maybe she can make up with Michael Bay by adding a third fourth fifth sixth (??) to the list?

Given that Michael Bay is an unmarried dude who usually rips loose with whatever is on his mind, if he had slept with Fox, I could see him contradicting her public declaration that she's slept with two guys given that she named them both. This is the guy who told Sony he refused to direct any more Transformers movies just because Paramount wouldn't release Transformers on Blu-Ray when he asked them to just when they made that exception for Steven Spielberg...he's never been afraid to lash out publicly when he feels like it.