• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inflated Signature Series Auctions

235 posts in this topic

I figured with all of the current trend involving Todd McFarlane and other creators, this thread is intended to educate those around us on what NOT to do when it comes to Signature Series and e-bay.

Needless to say, if I was a creator and saw these auctions, I too would be mad and disappointed.

For example: blackstarcomics

http://stores.ebay.com/blackstarcomics/_i.html?_nkw=cgc&submit=Search&_sid=405096387

Take a look and you be the judge. If this guy is a board member, someone please have a chat with him. ;)

UPDATE: I also wonder if he's trying to manipulate the GPA market

Well I'm sure there's something that CGC can do, or there has got to be something said about this guy.

However, I hope this thread will gain some momentum to educate those around us who are new to the CGC SS, and to pretty much raise awareness on what NOT to do.

:o okay ... this guy is way over his head too then . Something has to be done here. Obviously we can't control who we sell books to, but if this guy is submitting books to CGC at conventions, maybe he can be added to the CGC DO NOT SUBMIT list?

:o okay ... this guy is way over his head too then . Something has to be done here. Obviously we can't control who we sell books to, but if this guy is submitting books to CGC at conventions, maybe he can be added to the CGC DO NOT SUBMIT list?

Why restrict him from getting books slabbed? It's a free country, right? I know he asks ridiculous prices and confuses 1.5 and 1.8 but maybe he is a bit mentally challenged. lol

Check out his FF 48 SS 1.8

http://cgi.ebay.com/FANTASTIC-FOUR-48-SIGNED-STAN-LEE-CGC-SS-1-5-/250692822954?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5e74e7aa

Quote: THERE ARE ONLY 46 CGC SS & ONLY 1 COPIES IS CGC SS 1.5 SO FAR. :screwy: