• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inflated Signature Series Auctions

235 posts in this topic

Hey Emilio aka Black Star! Just posted this elsewhere as well but since your here now...

Black Star Comics :sick:

So your the :censored: who likes to go around trying to rip off unsuspecting people...

I remember you telling me via email that it was ok because not everyone knows that they can submit to CGC themselves or that there are actually reputable companies like NY Comics & DWC that take submissions...

Which I suppose is fine, go ahead and try to charge thousands for a Stan Lee sig on a book of no value just because it is a CGC SS but why post your *spoon* here when this is a community built on trust and helpfulness...

Here's a couple of my favorites from your ebay store hm

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/AMAZING-FANTASY-15-1962-CGC-SS-9-4-1ST-APP-Spider-man-/250710989339?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5f8a1a1b

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/BATMAN-232-CGC-SS-5-0-1ST-APP-RAS-AL-GHUL-/250710989343?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5f8a1a1f

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/TALES-SUSPENSE-39-CGC-SS-2-0-1ST-APP-IRON-MAN-/250710989329?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5f8a1a11

lol

I never thought that I would see grown ups acting like babies on here. I was told by one of my customers on Ebay that there were some negative comments about my CGC items on here. I am in the business of making money and if I see an item on Ebay, of course I am going to buy it and resell it for more. I recently purchased an item on Ebay from Pirate 2323. Before I purchased the item, I wrote to him and requested for him to add insurance to the item. He told me no problem, it would be covered. Once I received the item, it was damaged and I sent him an email requesting the insurance info. He replied in a harassing nature. He told me not to ship the item back and keep it and that he would refund me $11 for the item. I told him no and that I will ship it back to him. He told me that he would figure out the insurance, which took him 3 weeks. Once he got the insurance money, he told me to ship the item back to him. He then stated that he never received the item and that he received something else. Ebay refunded me my money back. He was the one who was being a scammer and his user name says it all. HE IS A PIRATE. So before everyone posts comments on here, get both sides of the story. The way I do business is if an item comes back damaged, you can keep the item, and file a claim with usps and also get your money back. This is the way that an appropriate business should be handled. If anyone has a problem, they deal with me directly. They don’t post immature comments on a site to complain. Stop hating and grow up.

Walk away man... Walk away... This is NOT ebay and your reputation proceeds you.

I never thought that I would see grown ups acting like babies on here.

They don’t post immature comments on a site to complain. Stop hating and grow up.

The problem is you just don't get it and what you do has a direct effect on the rest of us here..

It's the kinda mess your pulling that has several creators leery of the CGC SS program. Some of them are really shocked and disappointed when the go on ebay and see the kind of buy it now prices you are trying to charge fans of their work, simply because it is a CGC SS book...

And then we wonder why some creators won't sign for us and look at the CGC SS industry as simply a way to profit and not collect.

Multiple posts with the same information will be deleted. Starting new threads with information posted in another thread will be deleted. Spamming is not allowed.

What about calling a d-bag a d-bag? Is that allowed? hm

Multiple posts with the same information will be deleted. Starting new threads with information posted in another thread will be deleted. Spamming is not allowed.

Totally understandable.

I guess I was just trying to show off my observational skills. Or pad my post count. :foryou: