• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eggs Ackley Feedback Thread

138 posts in this topic

Howard is one of the boards best. I've purchased many books over the years from Howard, and he has always been professional, gracious and accommodating. There has never been a thread of Howard's where I didn't want to go on a spending spree. He's always got primo stuff at great prices, and I would highly recommend buying from him.

Howard is one of the "Class Acts" on these Boards. (worship)

He knows more about Underground Comix than anyone I know personally.

So he is my UG expert. (thumbs u

Howard also;

Has a fantastic collection :whee:

Is quite knowledeable about ALL comics :whee:

Is honest :whee:

Knows his mess :whee:

Likes good food :whee:

Loves San Diego :whee:

Sells comics here on the Boards, fairly priced, and graded right. :headbang:

And I am glad to call him friend. :cool:

Always a pleasure dealing with Howard! One of the Authorities on Undergrounds. All around square dealer and one of the board's best. You just can't go wrong buying from him, talking to him or knowing him. Da bee's knees, Louise!

Howard is one of the boards best. I've purchased many books over the years from Howard, and he has always been professional, gracious and accommodating. There has never been a thread of Howard's where I didn't want to go on a spending spree. He's always got primo stuff at great prices, and I would highly recommend buying from him.

Yeah! What he said, only more so!

Another great transaction with Mr. Ackley concluded today with the timely arrival in my post an assortment of books (one of which I didn't even pay for :o Signed underground freebies :whee: ) including, but not limited to, the last book I needed to complete my Slow Death run.

I eagerly await the arrival of my next purchase from Eggs, and wish to offer my assurance that you will not regret entering into a mutually beneficial buyer/seller relationship with him.

You can let go of my arm, now, Eggs! I said everything you wanted me to say, and I even said it with feeling and sincerity. Please, please, please release my Left-Field Funnies... he's been good, I've been good, and your thread is even bumped!