• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eggs Ackley Feedback Thread

138 posts in this topic

Just got in another great batch of books from Howard!

th_ArcadetheComicsRevue051976-Spring.jpgth_Bogeyman031970.jpgth_Changes031969.jpgth_FedsNHeads011970-074thPrint.jpg

th_Funnybook011971.jpgth_GimmeNN1972.jpgth_RealPulpComics021973-01.jpgth_SanFranciscoComicBook031970-07.jpgth_ShowandTell011973.jpg

th_SleazyScandalsoftheSilverScreen011974.jpgth_SlowDeath111992.jpgth_Sphinx031973-06.jpgth_SubvertComics01.jpgth_Truckin02.jpg

I deal with Eggs because he and I have never differed on a grade more than one data point, and it has gone both ways. His pricing is accurate, his shipping is careful and safe, and his integrity is 110%. If you are looking for undergrounds, and you can afford them, maybe you should deal with...

EggsAckley

Another typical dealing with this assclown, Howard.

My list of complaints...

1) I paid late in the day on Tuesday and did not receive my books until Friday. :frustrated:

2) Typical Howard packaging. Books were packaged in cardboard, bubble wrapped, and in a box. My mail carrier hates Howard because he can't manage to damage my books. :frustrated:

3) Typical Howard grading. Howard can't grade books to save his life. Every comic I received is at least a full grade nicer than he said it was. I can't stand people that can't grade comics accurately. :frustrated:

4) Howard is the mess, and if you've never bought anything from him, you are a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. :screwy:

5) Howard gives me a geekgasm every time I receive his package. :cloud9:

Love you, Howard! :foryou:

Lightning fast shipping - check

Bomb proof packing - check

Accurate grading every time - check

The only thing better than a money back guarantee is dealing with Howard. When you deal with him you'll never have a reason to want your money back. A true pleasure to do business with.

As usual I have lost many hours of my life repenting for the sins on paper that Howard sends through the mail. Sure he communicates well, sure the books are packed for battle, sure he's always generous in one way or another, but you think that will help this filth monger on his journey to the pearly gates, I have my reservations! :taptaptap:

Another awesome transaction! I love buying books from Howard because he grades accurately (and conservatively) and his shipping is extremely well packed and fast. He has the best selection of Undergrounds and is the go-to guy when it comes to determining printings or finding a hard to find book. Great friend too! See you at SDCC!!

--Jason