• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix area boardie meet-up.

15 posts in this topic

So do any Phoenix area boardies feel like getting together to raid some LCS's and talk comics? So far I have Tortoise, BrianR, and ckp1680 interested in doing another gathering. We usually meet up at AABC and then hit the Applebees across the street for food and chat. Just trying to gauge if there is any interest.

:hi:

Thanks!

So does that mean you all are making a road trip to the "storage units" also? :devil:

Love to see you all. Talking comics works for me but not sure I will make the shop tour. PM me how the day works as I am all about college football on Saturdays.

Ed

So does that mean you all are making a road trip to the "storage units" also? :devil:

Love to see you all. Talking comics works for me but not sure I will make the shop tour. PM me how the day works as I am all about college football on Saturdays.

Ed

Storage units???

Ed

Storage units???

yep Ed has 5 or 6 storage units filled with every thing a collector could want.

I honestly never thought to have a meet up at your place Ed, always figure 4 or 5 people in the storage space would be kinda chaotic.

Ed

Storage units???

I honestly never thought to have a meet up at your place Ed, always figure 4 or 5 people in the storage space would be kinda chaotic.

If that's an option I certainly would like it :grin:

Ed

Storage units???

hm

Ed

Storage units???

hm

I do have several tables that we can set up in the hallways and pull boxes out. I have two bar stools and can bring a few chairs. There are several food options in the area as well. Just a thought and could always just make it a destination and not have to spend all the time there. I enjoy the comic conversation and of course, a little bit of money is good as well. I have about 40,000 comics in plastic tubs that have not even been browsed by me. Mostly Dell, Gold Key and many other odd titles (humor, western, etc. but not high grade).

Just let me know and I can make sure I have items for a set up (plus have some munchies).

Ed

Ed

Storage units???

hm

I do have several tables that we can set up in the hallways and pull boxes out. I have two bar stools and can bring a few chairs. There are several food options in the area as well. Just a thought and could always just make it a destination and not have to spend all the time there. I enjoy the comic conversation and of course, a little bit of money is good as well. I have about 40,000 comics in plastic tubs that have not even been browsed by me. Mostly Dell, Gold Key and many other odd titles (humor, western, etc. but not high grade).

Just let me know and I can make sure I have items for a set up (plus have some munchies).

Ed

:takeit:

well this is a few months away, but there's always the Amazing Arizona Comic Con in Mesa in January ;)

www.AmazingArizonaComicCon.com

More comic BOOK dealers are signing up, and more A-List guests as well..

we'll all be there (thumbs u

we just like to meet up every once in a while and geek out lol

Ed

Storage units???

hm

Ed

:takeit:

Just let me know if we are on for 10:00 on the 2nd and I will make sure I have things set up. If not, no hard feelings. :sorry:

Ed