• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paperheart's Pathetic Stroke My Ego Thread
2 2

178 posts in this topic

I had to work today.....and Judy decided to take Aishaa, the kid we babysit, to the JCC Comic Collector's Club at the Regional Library. I forgot to tell her I was expecting a package from Mike.....a 9.0 raw DD 18. While we were all gone, the package arrived, as well as a monstrous thunderstorm. It POURED. The package set through it on the porch and was sopping wet when we got home. Mike had put it in a Priority box and then also in a nice mailer, double bagged, with plenty of cardboard. It was dry as a bone inside :cloud9: ...... all for a hundred dollar comic. Mike gets an A++ here. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...... oh, almost forgot....... no matter how tight a cycle CGC is in, this book will NEVER come back less than the 9.0 Mike sold it as.

Edited by jimjum12

Purchased a hg raw set of 1-4 Hellboy Seed of Destruction, books are lovely and carefully graded, full spectrum customer service shows once again the consummate professional. Many thanks Mike, I'm very grateful. Until next time :)

Cheers,

R

Bought a bronze slab from Mike a few weeks ago. Book arrived quickly, as described and the transaction was effortless. Looking forward to our next transaction, deal with absolute confidence.

Thanks again Mike! (thumbs u

I'm at the point where I don't even need to see scans of comics from Mike. If he says it's NM, then it's either NM or better. If he say it's a F-, then it's either a spot on F- or a pip or two better. He ships fast, he deals honestly, he grades uber-tightly, he ships his comics securely, and he even includes the nice half-back boards and mylite bags. Straight up one of my favorite sellers on the boards. I rarely bother to haggle because he's already giving you your money's worth.

I'm at the point where I don't even need to see scans of comics from Mike. If he says it's NM, then it's either NM or better. If he say it's a F-, then it's either a spot on F- or a pip or two better. He ships fast, he deals honestly, he grades uber-tightly, he ships his comics securely, and he even includes the nice half-back boards and mylite bags. Straight up one of my favorite sellers on the boards. I rarely bother to haggle because he's already giving you your money's worth.

I entirely agree, I bought just a pair of times from him, but you can’t be unsatisfied: books are always good as expected or better. ^^

Purchased another large order of books from Mike, the quality of the books is always breathtaking and the consistency and care of the grading, meticulous and conservative, guarantees customer satisfaction every time. I agree completely with the reviewers above, I don't haggle I just buy the books and later feel super smart for having done so.

Many thanks again Mike, I'll be back for more. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R