• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paperheart's Pathetic Stroke My Ego Thread
2 2

178 posts in this topic

Just finished a deal in which I purchased an Astonishing Tales #25 CGC 9.6 (1st Deathlock) from Mike. Book arrives very quickly and very well packaged. Mike and I maintained a great line of communication during the entire transaction.

I would not hesitate to do business with him again, flawless transaction.

I just received a Copper Age order from Mike.

m06LoqQ.jpg Securely packaged.

m06LoqQ.jpg Rapidly shipped.

m06LoqQ.jpg Superb books.

:whee:

Thank you Mike for a fantastic transaction. I look forward to many more!

:foryou:

Purchased 6 books from Mike's VCC booth, Bronze and Moderns, including some WD. He shipped really fast and the books are beautiful, everything as advertised or better. (thumbs u Very impressed and very grateful for everything. Many thanks Mike, I'll see you next time. :)

Cheers,

R

Paperheart is all 1st class. Books were in considerably better condition than I had hoped for when I made the purchase. Shipping was lightning fast. Really ! Communication was and is superb. I got much better service than I was hoping for. True winner and highly recommended. thanks (thumbs u

Edited by The Authority

Bought a Marvel Graphic Novel 3 and 4, and a Preacher 12 bagged from Mike. This is my second transaction with him and the success of the first sale with him is the reason I came back to the well.

Great transaction, books arrived fast, safe, and in better condition than described. Will deal with anytime.