• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feed Namisgr some Back

112 posts in this topic

Just got a Steranko X-Men slab from Bob that he donated to Fay's charity thread. Fast ship, very well packaged, and excellent communication. And obviously a big heart with such a big donation to the charity thread. I can't say enough positive things about Bob.

Bob is one of the handful of boardies whose sales threads I ALWAYS scroll entirely through...... if only all sellers were like Bob.... seriously. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Edited by jimjum12

I just received my first purchase from Bob: some Avengers, Tales to Astonish and Tales of Suspense from his last sales thread.

Tight grading, great prices, and the package was superlative.

Not to mention his communication, which was great!

Thank you very much, sir! Looking forward to buy more! (thumbs u

Oh dear, me again. This time, it was the Dr. Stranges I couldn't resist. Pretty soon, I'll be tithing Bob to keep a steady flow of these gorgeous books into my collection.

Thank you, sir!

People, feel confident in your dealings with Bob. Straight up good person to deal with.