• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman-on-Tilt Feedback Thread

188 posts in this topic

I just received a couple of very sweet Daredevil's from John. Aside from the accurate grading, fast shipping and excellent packaging..he just has very good customer service skills. He makes it very easy to do business with him.

Thanks again!

Casey

Fast payment as usual from Casey!

Thanks again.

First off...it is nice to receive books by someone who knows how to package them for shipping. I don't know how many books I've had to get refunds for, because of improper shipping.

Second, those books are beautiful, I mean WOW! I think they all might get 9.8's except for maybe the 180, a small spine crease, but it was on the white part of the book, so no color breaking.

Third, It is nice to pay for a 9.6/9.8 advertised book and actually get one that looks like it would grade that high.

Lastly, thank you for helping me get one step closer to finishing my Miller run.

Also, if you come across any more books of this caliber I hope you think of me, I need anything Miller, pre-issue #172, plus a #183.

Thanks again,

Alan

John,

Thanks for the HC run of Green Lantern's Blackest night. I've been hearing so many positive things about this story and was just looking for a forum member to offer this up at the right price. And...they couldn't possibly have been any more minty. Thanks also for wrapping them up nicely. I do love dealing with forum members...#1 in my book.

ninanina

John,

Thanks for the HC run of Green Lantern's Blackest night. I've been hearing so many positive things about this story and was just looking for a forum member to offer this up at the right price. And...they couldn't possibly have been any more minty. Thanks also for wrapping them up nicely. I do love dealing with forum members...#1 in my book.

ninanina

(thumbs u