• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman-on-Tilt Feedback Thread

188 posts in this topic

Thanks, John, for the Savage Tales #1.

A beautiful book -- and with a nod to other potential customers, the additional photos and info provided made the purchasing of this book (one I have been looking for for a long time) -- a comic book "slam-dunk". Thanks again. Dennis

Thanks, John, for the Savage Tales #1.

A beautiful book -- and with a nod to other potential customers, the additional photos and info provided made the purchasing of this book (one I have been looking for for a long time) -- a comic book "slam-dunk". Thanks again. Dennis

I am glad you like it and it arrived safe and sound. :applause:

I've had multiple transactions with John (Spiderman-on-Tilt) and have nothing but positive things to say:

Beautiful books

Good communication

Good packing

Fast shipping

No worries for high value stuff

Everything you'd want in a seller.

Only bad thing is leaving feedback. I'm having ebay flashbacks to my former life as pastimperfekt. lol

I've had multiple transactions with John (Spiderman-on-Tilt) and have nothing but positive things to say:

Beautiful books

Good communication

Good packing

Fast shipping

Only bad thing is leaving feedback. I'm having ebay flashbacks to my former life as pastimperfekt. lol

:signfunny::roflmao:

Beautiful books

Good communication

Good packing

Fast shipping

Thx my good man, and by the looks of things we will be having one more transaction in mix as we speak. (thumbs u