• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 1 CGC 8.0 SOLD!!

7 posts in this topic

I just transacted a private deal for the copy that I have shown here for $9500. After having it sit there for 2 momnths plus, I got two identical offers within 3 hours at the same prce. I suspect prices are going up. Darn the irrationality of buyers!

GMAN-

You will get the 13 whe I get a 13 in 9.2 or 9.4. I'm not crossing my fingers though....to everybody else thanks for the good cheer! I can't emphasize enough how much more stuff i have coming, all the way up to 200. On top of that I'll be listing unslabbed stuff that is "4Gemworks Graded". That means you won't be crying when you get it back from CGC, if you so choose to send it to them!

I will have an ASM 1 in CGC 5.0 going up before long. If any body has interest send me a PM. Please don't send lowball offers though...If a dog earred, maggot infested copy of FF 1 is going for $3000 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif, well you know that this is not a $2500 book anymore! 893scratchchin-thumb.gifgossip.gif

It will go on eBay within the next month , otherwise. juggle.gif