• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheetah's Myriad of Wonderful Feedback Thread

58 posts in this topic

For those of you guys who consider sending a coupe of books internationally to be a hassle, consider the fact that Jeff has just sent me 30 slabs, superbly packaged to the UK.

I couldn't ask for a better person to buy from than Jeff. Friendly, helpful and efficient, not to mention he has amazing comics. You can deal with him with confidence. (thumbs u

I don't usually ask for people to post in this thread. I figure you either know me or you don't. Unfortunately, I was told that I do not have sufficient feedback to be considered a trustworthy seller.

So, if you are one of the daring few who have risked it all to send me your hard-earned cash, please post a little something to let the more wary see that I can generally be trusted.

Thank you in advance.

I don't usually ask for people to post in this thread. I figure you either know me or you don't. Unfortunately, I was told that I do not have sufficient feedback to be considered a trustworthy seller.

So, if you are one of the daring few who have risked it all to send me your hard-earned cash, please post a little something to let the more wary see that I can generally be trusted.

Thank you in advance.

Well, you sold me an Omega the Unknown 1 CGC 9.8, and 2001: A Space Odyssey 9 CGC 9.8, and i got em in 2 days, they were packaged VERY securly, the cases and the books look great.

p.s. if no one else trusts you, ill get some great buys :banana:

Jeff is a very patient, professional, and trustworthy seller. I know because I was a total worry wort when ordering from him the first time after having a horrific and costly fraud experience with an off-board seller. :ohnoez:

Plus it was a significant transaction that added 50% to my current collection having bought most of his initial slab offerings. Through some misunderstandings and novice buying from the boards by my part, I nearly derailed the sale. doh! However, after some sobering back and forth emails to which Jeff was still willing to entertain my purchase and honor the terms, we were able to complete the sale. After reading the wonderful reviews on here for Jeff I felt very bad at having doubted his integrity and reputation but prior to viewing it I had nothing else really to go on. Jeff understood and helped me by accepting more agreeable transaction terms. The whole time Jeff literally held my hand with constant communications and updates to the spreadsheet sale of items, discounts, shipping, and other logistics. (worship)

About my order:

I've now received the largest order of slabs I've ever taken in; all 206 of them beautiful ASM moderns 9.8 and one 9.9. :cloud9: Amazingly meticulously and safely packed and shipped. he provided me with tracking information the day he shipped them and they arrived on schedule intact early this morning.

I know I wasn't the easiest to deal with at the time but I'm a better buyer for it and have no problem trusting Jeff with any future transactions of any size or price range. Other sellers should thank him for breaking me in as I spend quite a bit on comics and hope to spend more here on the boards. He has earned my full trust, my respect, a whole lot of my money and my sincere thanks.

Jeff rocks! :headbang:

Dan