• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EvilAsh's Feedback Thread

32 posts in this topic

Steve is one of the greatest sellers on these boards for three simple things:

1. He has high quality books, that I never feel sticker shock from.

2. He always safely packages his wares in a sturdy vessell within a bubblewrap nightmare.

3. ...and he ships fast. You get your stuff almost instantly.

"Shop smart. Shop S-Mart with EvilAsh". :)

"Shop smart. Shop S-Mart with EvilAsh". :)

Thanks! I spit up my coffee.

lol

Steve is not only one of THE BEST people on this forum, but a fantastic seller, buyer, and signature facilitator.

I have submitted books through Steve and been extremely pleased with his handling of navigating the signature program every time.

Steve's great to deal with. He's bought from me, he's sold to me, he's gotten book done for me. I have complete trust in his abilities and his professionalism. He always tries to come up with fair prices for really unique and special books.

He's super-de-duper. :applause:

If zombies were alive and cool and had the sweet sweet books, then Steve would be a zombie...

(I am trying to think of something clever in each of these kudos, some are not as great as others, but I enjoyed thinking this one out for more than 5 seconds...)

Love

JJ

I have purchased multiple high grade SS books from Steve as well as art and all came in bomb-proof packing and shipped fast!... I look forward to seeing his future sales... keep up the good work Steve... you :headbang:

Steve is one of the rock stars of this forum, who gets extra props from me because he's also a horror fan. I've only gotten one package from him, but it was packed superbly.

I only hate him a little bit because he's always getting paid to go golfing with clients during business hours. Just a little bit. lol

I would never hesitate to do business with EvilAsh.

This guy is as good as it gets... awesome communication, lighting quick same day shipping, and packing was better then it needs to be.

He even sent me a photo of the book being signed!

AWESOME SELLER, Kudos to EvilAsh!!!

(thumbs u :applause:(worship):headbang::golfclap::banana:

I guess I owe Kudos to EvilAsh and Peter Palmer as a dynamic dual.

Thanks for this great book, and a good grading call also.

Received it today and it will be the highlight of my signature book collection.

Thought it should have been given 9.9, but I guess CGC deducted for the scribbling on the cover. :)

Thanks guys. Sweet book. (I think I can see bush!) :)

IdreamofJeanniesignedbookfront001.jpg

Edited by conditionfreak