• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now I've Seen EVERYTHING.

35 posts in this topic

Do you need that one, or already have it? If the former, I'm assuming you've got a price in mind, but it's waaaay below that BIN ? Although, it's really only 250-300x the OS Guide price, right? 893frustrated.gif

So you need one? confused-smiley-013.gif

Now let me see.....

Batman And The Outsiders.

From the 1980s.

And I only need 12 comics to complete the entire set of over thirty thousand DCs released for sale over the last sixty nine years.

And you ask me if I need it.

Of course I do.

Of course I do.

Okay I can help you out, I can get you one for $5.00 in NM-ish shape. Do you want more than 1? confused.gif

I think Ian is trying to be funny, but I can't tell. confused-smiley-013.gif

Of course I do.

Okay I can help you out, I can get you one for $5.00 in NM-ish shape. Do you want more than 1? confused.gif

I think Ian is trying to be funny, but I can't tell. confused-smiley-013.gif

I too.....am uncertain. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1000 pounds!

1000 pounds of what? confused-smiley-013.gif

greggy?

Shouldn't you be watching the Ducks lose at home? tongue.gif

I don't think anyone will televise their games any more... foreheadslap.gif

I'm trying to decide if I want to make the drive to watch my high school girls and boys basketball teams in the state playoffs... First game is at 5:30 which means I would be doing the Portland con on about 4 hours of sleep... 893frustrated.gif

1000 pounds!

1000 pounds of what? confused-smiley-013.gif

greggy?

Shouldn't you be watching the Ducks lose at home? tongue.gif

I don't think anyone will televise their games any more... foreheadslap.gif

I'm trying to decide if I want to make the drive to watch my high school girls and boys basketball teams in the state playoffs... First game is at 5:30 which means I would be doing the Portland con on about 4 hours of sleep... 893frustrated.gif

Huh? The game's on CBS right now! Must be because they are playing UCLA! confused-smiley-013.gif