• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now I've Seen EVERYTHING.

35 posts in this topic

Damnit, neither can I. Ian if you really need a Batman Outsiders 1 I can help you!

Er.... er..... er..... if I REALLY did need a Batman and the Outsiders, I've been wasting the last year of my life, and my collection would be irrelevant.

Damnit, neither can I. Ian if you really need a Batman Outsiders 1 I can help you!

Er.... er..... er..... if I REALLY did need a Batman and the Outsiders, I've been wasting the last year of my life, and my collection would be irrelevant.

So, do you need one or not? insane.gif

I'm not sure Batman and the Outsiders have any impact what-so-ever on your above statement.... blush.gif

Just kidding Ian. 10_1_130.gif

So, do you need one or not?

I WAS trying to be funny.

It seems to have gone wrong somewhere.

Can you envisage a situation when I finally get my beloved Double Action 2, and yet still need some cheap worthless common-as-muck eighties comic ???

I honestly DID think it was funny.

Some of you obviously didn't.

Sorry.

So, do you need one or not?

I WAS trying to be funny.

It seems to have gone wrong somewhere.

Can you envisage a situation when I finally get my beloved Double Action 2, and yet still need some cheap worthless common-as-muck eighties comic ???

I honestly DID think it was funny.

Some of you obviously didn't.

Sorry.

Actually Ian, this was pretty funny. wink.gif

JC: littleangel.gif

Angel is some kind of Michigan slang for dickbrain, right?

27_laughing.gif Yes, you have to sweet talk even when you are insulting someone in Detroit, otherwise they just shoot you gun.gif

By the way, anyone who quotes Avengers stuff is OK in my book thumbsup2.gif