• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBAY - Action Comcis #2 CGC 4.0

21 posts in this topic

hm

Yes, but the value of the car would have to be valued considerably higher than the book to guarantee a good resale value and it would have to be delivered to me in person with all papers and keys in Sydney Australia.

:baiting:

hm

Yes, but the value of the car would have to be valued considerably higher than the book to guarantee a good resale value and it would have to be delivered to me in person with all papers and keys in Sydney Australia.

I hear Lamborghini will helicopter deliver there autos. hm

Maybe there's a slightly used one hanging around somewhere.

:grin:

hm

:takeit:

hm

:takeit:

Okedoke I found this one. Owner says only slightly used.

aaalamborghini-gallardo.jpg

What address do I send it to?

lol

I say this a lot, but Action Comics #2 is one of the most underrated books in our hobby.

While it doesn't sport a Superman cover, the cover is still "classic".

The 2nd appearence of Superman...IMO...is more important than the 1st appearence of the Green Lantern, Flash, or any other GA DC character outside of Batman.

Action Comics #2 is a fantastic book and one that any collector would be proud to call their own.

Best of luck with the sale. (thumbs u

I say this a lot, but Action Comics #2 is one of the most underrated books in our hobby.

While it doesn't sport a Superman cover, the cover is still "classic".

The 2nd appearence of Superman...IMO...is more important than the 1st appearence of the Green Lantern, Flash, or any other GA DC character outside of Batman.

Action Comics #2 is a fantastic book and one that any collector would be proud to call their own.

Best of luck with the sale. (thumbs u

well said sir!

i totally agree.

and thanks!