• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's all about Marvel.....

45 posts in this topic

Who is with me? I am strictly a Marvel fan ONLY, never got into DC and don't see it happening! Marvel Comics are the comics to collect, to hell with DC!! Can I get a AMEN! lol

You are missing out on the best stuff out there. I still have a strong attachment to the Marvel characters because they were so important to me growing up. But with the exception of some really nice books and/or story arcs (Daredevil, Planet Hulk, Old Man Logan) Marvel is putting out a lot of yawner stuff that I question why I buy.

Who is with me? I am strictly a Marvel fan ONLY, never got into DC and don't see it happening! Marvel Comics are the comics to collect, to hell with DC!! Can I get a AMEN! lol

You are missing out on the best stuff out there. I still have a strong attachment to the Marvel characters because they were so important to me growing up. But with the exception of some really nice books and/or story arcs (Daredevil, Planet Hulk, Old Man Logan) Marvel is putting out a lot of yawner stuff that I question why I buy.

I never read Planet Hulk, is it any good?? What about World War Hulk?

Planet Hulk - good

World War Hulk - bad

Planet Hulk - good

World War Hulk - bad

What he said.

Green Lantern, JSA, Batman, JLA, Flash, Green Lantern Corps, Batman and Robin, Red Robin, Jonah Hex...

You are right Marvel is the best...

Are you still reading that BA garbage? Because honstly DC for the past 7 years has kicked arse.

Thats fine leaves more books for the rest of us,your missing out on some great stuff my friend. (shrug)