• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It has been one year

18 posts in this topic

Wow, I have been so busy this past few days that I totally forgot my one year anniversary here. 9/20/09 was my official joined date but I lurked since 3/09 or so.

My very first purchase was from Boozad. I still have the book. I have not sold one book I bought off this board and boy did I buy plenty.

bat171.jpg

It has been a lot of fun surfing here daily and making new friends this past year.

Thank you all and especially those that replied to my posts, answered my questions, exchanged PMs, sell me their books, and bought my books.

a big thumb up to the board

You've been here a year and your post count is nearing 2000!

I've been wasting my time reading these boards for near seven and I'm just over 250.

I need to post more ... actually going by my last thread, maaaybe not!

Wow, I have been so busy this past few days that I totally forgot my one year anniversary here. 9/20/09 was my official joined date but I lurked since 3/09 or so.

My very first purchase was from Boozad. I still have the book. I have not sold one book I bought off this board and boy did I buy plenty.

It has been a lot of fun surfing here daily and making new friends this past year.

Thank you all and especially those that replied to my posts, answered my questions, exchanged PMs, sell me their books, and bought my books.

a big thumb up to the board

loser.JPG

Christonabike, I didn't realise he sold that to you. doh!

Hey Nick and Nick :hi:

Yep, it was last year when things were at their lowest and I was flat on my arse. The book I regret selling the most, I miss it like mad, but at least it went to a stellar boardie.

Christonabike, I didn't realise he sold that to you. doh!

Hey Nick and Nick :hi:

Yep, it was last year when things were at their lowest and I was flat on my arse. The book I regret selling the most, I miss it like mad, but at least it went to a stellar boardie.

Thanks Gav...the book is indeed in very good hands :cloud9:

Happy Anniversary.

Unfortunately, your post count proves my Lurkiness (New-word-tastic). I'm at 10 months with less than 300.

Gonna have to reply to more Happy Birthdays and read up about this phenomenon called "Pressing".

In any case - you provided me with a warm welcome when I joined and have provided me with many an insight - thanks and gratz on a year well spent.