• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shark's Feedback Thread
1 1

179 posts in this topic

Shark sold me a few random issues on a local pick-up deal. He was on time (is that the equivalent to "he packaged them nicely" on a local pick up?), the comic conditions were exactly as described, and he's a nice guy to top it off.

+1 Kudos

First I had a wonderful selling experience with Mike and the other day I received the books that I recently purchased from him. Shipped fast and safe and the books were exactly as described! Couldn't be happier. (thumbs u :applause:

First I had a wonderful selling experience with Mike and the other day I received the books that I recently purchased from him. Shipped fast and safe and the books were exactly as described! Couldn't be happier. (thumbs u :applause:

Thanks for the great feedback Mark. I very much appreciate it! :)

Thanks for the great feedback Mark. I very much appreciate it! :)

You earned it buddy!

Just made my first purchase on the boards and Mike here found my post and got me the comics I wanted at a SUPERB price. My stuff arrived on time and looks great. First class through and through. Looking forward to purchasing from him again.

Thanks a bunch Mike!