• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shark's Feedback Thread
1 1

179 posts in this topic

Just received some Millie the Model's from Mike, everything as advertised, very happy with my books. A very smooth and pleasant deal. Many thanks Mike, I love getting pretty girls in the mail. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

Recently completed a purchase from Mike in response to a post of mine in the Want to Buy thread. Great communication, easy to deal with, and shipped super-quickly in bomb-proof packaging. Great seller and have no reservations about recommending him.

Thanks Mike!

Wanted to give kudos to Mike for hooking my dad and I up with sketch covers in Dallas. We were going to meet Stan Lee and we didn't have anything good for him to sign since I was planning on getting books at the con, but the signing took place the night before the con and Mike hooked us up. Mike was super nice and it was great meeting and talking to him. I would never hesitate in dealing with Mike.

Thank you so much Mike!

Wanted to give kudos to Mike for hooking my dad and I up with sketch covers in Dallas. We were going to meet Stan Lee and we didn't have anything good for him to sign since I was planning on getting books at the con, but the signing took place the night before the con and Mike hooked us up. Mike was super nice and it was great meeting and talking to him. I would never hesitate in dealing with Mike.

Thank you so much Mike!

Thank you Bryan! It was great meeting you and your dad as well. (thumbs u

Just purchased a couple books (one raw and one cgc) from Mike in one of his most recent sale threads and both came very quickly and extremely well packaged! Mike was a pleasure to deal with and I encourage anyone who hasn't had the change to deal with him in the future.

So, Shark, man, he's a damn good comic dealer. I posted a thread in the WTB forum, and he responded. He made me a great deal, and when I made the purchase, he sent the books super fast. Now, I'm on my third box of books from him.

Great communication, nice books, solid prices, and super fast shipping. What else could you ask for?

Noticed an old offer from Mike in a WTB thread, as I was also after it I asked if it was still available and Shark responded straight away with a scan and same pricing.

Overall no problems at all entire process and shipping was great. Will be buying from again!

dude sent me a free xmas comic. Very Boss-like.

Thanks a lot!