• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Human Torch #8, Adventure Comic #79, Phantom Lady #15, Archie #50....... 20% off

99 posts in this topic

Jo Jo Comics #25 5.5 $550 - I bought this off of Donut as a finish book. Super hard to find classic bondage cover. Really cheap when you consider what the other classic bondage covers sell for.

sp280051.jpg

sp280052.jpg

Adventure Comics #79 3.5 $600 - Graded a 3.5 by Xavier Logan. Centerfold is loose at the top staple, held on by one prong on the bottom staple. Notice the large tear close to the 10cent price bubble. This price is firm as I really want to keep this book.

Was going to list this one later but since so many people were waiting on the torch I don't want another no show.

sp280053.jpg

sp280054.jpg

I was waiting around for the torch 8 :cry:

+1

I've just wasted an hour waiting for a no show. :mad:

+1

:pullhair: Me too. I now see how it works around here.

Now you know. First :takeit: wins the book, even if the book has not been posted yet.

lol

:jokealert:

Jo Jo Comics #25 5.5 $550 - I bought this off of Donut as a finish book. Super hard to find classic bondage cover. Really cheap when you consider what the other classic bondage covers sell for.

sp280051.jpg

sp280052.jpg

Damn you're killing me here! :pullhair: