• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open House Storage Room Sale Orlando, FL..CLOSED No takers

18 posts in this topic

Ok so I'm not sure if anyone has done this before, but I'm gonna try it anyway. I live in Orlando and I am in hard times looking to move some books and toys. I have a A/C storage room off Fairbanks Ave. and am going to have a live sale starting today at 6pm through Sunday. I'ts to time consuming for me to travel back and forth to the room to grab books, scan them, list them then pack them and ship them and repeat the process sooooooo. I am looking to sell my undercopies, most of which range from 9.2 to 9.8 read once or even unread condition, average books will be 9.6 for most though. I will be selling some stuff at cover price but alot of it I will price according to what I see fair based on LCS charging for beaters. You won't be paying for shipping and you can see the books first hand. I also will have some $1 a book boxes for the taking but not much. Most of the books are from '05 or later but I do have some older stuff as well.

I also have a ton of recent SW, GI JOE, Transformers and other misc figures for sale loose but mostly MIP. Again if I have doubles I will sell the under-example and these will still be C8-9 on average. I have some hard to find stuff including off the top of my head, the new Thi Sen and Darth Sidious figures from the Clone Wars line both in real nice shape. Again I am not willing to blow this stuff out a dirt cheap prices, but if you are a high grade collector then my stuff is for you.

Not sure if this thread is legit on the boards and if not, I'm sure I will find out real soon if it gets removed or what not :wishluck:. This will be a great chance to get high grade stuff from a fellow boardie and also be able to meet.

I will only be able to entertain 1 person at a time as this place is gated and I can't have 10 cars jamming the place up. I will host 1 to 3 hour slots for each person starting tonight at 6pm. The place closes at 9pm so the slots are first come first serve. I will resume slots for tomorrow starting at 11am till 9pm. If interested respond in the post what day and what time slot you want and I will respond with my # so we can talk or text. Cash preferred, MO are ok as well. :juggle:

I need to sell a couple thousand books and 50 to100 toys optimally, below is look at my collection.

storageroom1.jpgStorageRoom2.jpg

Looks like it would make a fun time to go digging through that stuff.

I actually did that once and had a blast!

Good luck with the sale!

:wishluck:

I will forward this to my brother in law. He lives in East Orlando. I will be visiting orlando next weekend Oct 9-10. PM me your address if things are still up for grabs

Will do and thanks for forwarding this to someone close by. I haven't had any takers yet on slots so as of right now he would have first dibs. Depending on how things go I will definately hit you up next weekend if there is still alot of stuff to sell.

If you need money, I'd move to a smaller unit. You have WAY too much space there.

Most units in my area in California don't even have lights unless they're bigger than 10x10.

If you need money, I'd move to a smaller unit. You have WAY too much space there.

Most units in my area in California don't even have lights unless they're bigger than 10x10.

What you can't see though is I have a ton of boxes of personal stuff that I can't fit in my small apartment...long story. It's a 10x7 and the light are in the halls, not the rooms. I will move into a smaller unit once I sell some stuff.

Ok so tonight looks like a bust so I will post the address and my # as I won't be able to look at the boards from the room...I don't have a net phone and no laptop.

If you want to come by shoot me a text or call to find out what times are still available. I will keep checking back here tonight and first thing in the morning, so you can post interest until then. I'l keep a record of times taken on paper to keep track.

Thanks,

Damian

1842 W Fairbanks Ave

Winter Park ,

FL 32789-4502

#407 575 3122

Ok so this was a total bust....sale is closed. If someone in the area really wants to come shop for comics/toys you can contact me via phone # above and I MIGHT accomodate you if I'm available. Thanks to all that responded to my PM's and thread.