• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post-Robin Tec club

201 posts in this topic

:hi:

97819.jpg

Another one of the Post-Robin greats.

2nd appearence of Robin, 1st appearence of Clayface (in final panel), 1st add for Batman #1 (I believe), and the return of both Wong and Julie Madison from the Pre-Robin Tec days.

I have heard that the cover of Tec #39 was the original cover intended for Tec #38 until they decided that the fantastic splash-page from Tec #38 would be a better way to introduce the Robin character.

Another amazing Post-Robin Tec. :cloud9:

the 39 has been pushed aside for too long.... and its such a great issue to own hm

I agree.

If ever there was a Post-Robin issue that felt like a Pre-Robin issue, Tec #39 is it.

97819.jpg

2nd appearence of Robin, 1st appearence of Clayface (in final panel), 1st add for Batman #1 (I believe), and the return of both Wong and Julie Madison from the Pre-Robin Tec days.

I have heard that the cover of Tec #39 was the original cover intended for Tec #38 until they decided that the fantastic splash-page from Tec #38 would be a better way to introduce the Robin character.

the 39 has been pushed aside for too long.... and its such a great issue to own hm

I agree.

If ever there was a Post-Robin issue that felt like a Pre-Robin issue, Tec #39 is it.

Let's not talk this issue up TOO much...

I'd like to be able to buy a copy before any sort of price jump :grin:

97819.jpg

I agree.

I don't know Mac Man,

If I be a fortunate man, I may have a very hard time complying with your reasonable request.

Perhaps I will have to find some way to contain my excitement. hm

97819.jpg

I agree.

Check out 49 too. Clayface at his best! One of my favorite villain splashes

97819.jpg

I agree.

I don't know Mac Man,

If I be a fortunate man, I may have a very hard time complying with your reasonable request.

Perhaps I will have to find some way to contain my excitement. hm

hm

I wouldn't worry too much, Forrest -- I don't think #39 will ever see the exponential increases and hype of the pre-Robins -- which is OK by me. :-)

97819.jpg

I agree.

Check out 49 too. Clayface at his best! One of my favorite villain splashes

As I've mentioned before, I'm in the process of reading (and in some cases, re-reading) the early Tec issues from my DC Archives.

Just finished Tec #41 last night and volume one goes up to Tec #50, so I'll be looking forward to Tec #49 for sure. (thumbs u

lf.jpg

got this delivered a few weeks ago, and a pedigree copy :cloud9:

Now that is a beautiful book (thumbs u

Does anyone have a 73 to post?

Here's mine, it looks a lot better than the pic since I didn't take it out of the bag. Really need to re-scan. This is one of my favorites!

det73.jpg

One of my favorite GA covers, and a tough book to find.

Thanks for sharing. (thumbs u