• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Broccolidiesel Feedback Thread

14 posts in this topic

Recently completed a sale of some ASMs to the Diesel...can't say I understand his screen name, but a great guy. Interesting to chat with...respects Alabama football...and took care of everything real quick.

No problems at all and would not hesitate to sell to, or buy from, him in the future.

To Broccoli!!! Vegetable goodness and excellent customer :whee:

Recently completed a sale of some ASMs to the Diesel...can't say I understand his screen name, but a great guy. Interesting to chat with...respects Alabama football...and took care of everything real quick.

No problems at all and would not hesitate to sell to, or buy from, him in the future.

To Broccoli!!! Vegetable goodness and excellent customer :whee:

Thanks Heath.. To explain the handle, my name is Brock and as a kid I got Broccoli all the time. Used to me off, but I grew to like it. As for the 2nd half, my other hobby is diesel trucks. Mostly Cummins diesels, but my dad has a '10 powerstroke and its not a bad truck. BroccoliDiesel

So I am sure we are all aware I Fed up. I paid too much for a book and when it didn't sell for enough I lied to nochips and said the book was damaged. I refunded his money but I was still in the wrong and formally apologize to nochips. I have contacted nochips and have attempted to make it right. I am aware of my proby status now and I will not be shilling so hopefully in time my mistake will be forgiven.

So I am sure we are all aware I Fed up. I paid too much for a book and when it didn't sell for enough I lied to nochips and said the book was damaged. I refunded his money but I was still in the wrong and formally apologize to nochips. I have contacted nochips and have attempted to make it right. I am aware of my proby status now and I will not be shilling so hopefully in time my mistake will be forgiven.

And this is how Contrition is supposed to work. Stupid mistake, but we've all seen much worse. Glad you tried to make it right. :golfclap:

And this is how Contrition is supposed to work. Stupid mistake, but we've all seen much worse. Glad you tried to make it right. :golfclap:

Did you see the PM's that nochips posted? How exactly does he deserve applause for trying to make things right?

I'm not asking you to buy anything from me. Honestly what would you have done if you paid 85 for a book and it went for 20.

If you have any suggestions I will do my best to make it right but I'm not taking that large a bath. I'm sorry.

You missed the rest of the convo..

I understand your point and like I said I am sorry for the lie. What do you want me to do. I returned your money and honestly what would you have done if you paid 4 times what the book sold for? Would you have just eaten 60 bucks?? I mean im not trying to justify what I did, just asking you to be human and think about both sides. Ill send you the book if you still want it, but my rep is still trashed and im still out 60 bucks. You know what I mean? So lemme know what you wanna do and we will go from there.

Brock

Brock, you don't get it. The book is a loser for you. It may never be an $85.00 copy again. If you hold on to it for five years it may get the $85.00 return you desire but where would you really be? Back at zero. Could you take that money I would have spent and bought some other books and made money with them? This is an inventory/space/cash flow issue. If you don't have room for what you want to sell then the selling space is at a premium. Only the best of the best should be up for sale. You are heavy in this copy, it's tying up your cash flow.

Biz rule # 2356. Your first loss is your best loss.

Just because you overpaid doesn't mean someone else will overpay to help you out. Dump it and move on. You could have took that $20.00 and slabbed a raw book that got a 9.8? Maybe that book would have sold for $200.00? You will never know because you are trying to get to even on the Avengers 122.

I do not want the book now, I wanted it six weeks ago, and in spite of the board pressure to give me the book for free... that's wrong as well.

Some board members understand what you did, others think what you did was wrong, you may have lost them as potential buyers in the future. There is nothing you can do to make things right with me now, that ship has sailed. I would offer a post to clear the air on potential sales. They are taking some goods shots at you, you need to answer them and they do have some points that need addressing.

Good luck. I know you can turn this around. Let's see how you handle it. I wish you only the best, really.

I appreciate the advice because I am still new at this. I shouldn't have done what I did and your right I should have dumped it. They are takin shots and that is understandable. I apologize again and appreciate you being understanding. I will attempt damage control but if there is something I can do to smooth things over with you please let me know.

Brock.

I think it's over for now. No worries. It's like a small car wreck, a few days from now no one will remember.

Did you see the PM's that nochips posted? How exactly does he deserve applause for trying to make things right?

I'm not asking you to buy anything from me. Honestly what would you have done if you paid 85 for a book and it went for 20.

If you have any suggestions I will do my best to make it right but I'm not taking that large a bath. I'm sorry.

Mike. I think I posted this AFTER nochips had let him off the hook. My reasoning was that if the OP had let it go, then BD must have made it right. I don't know BD, but it certainly sounded like he was trying to make it right.

Just bought AMS 122 & 129 CGC slabs from Broccolidiesel. The transaction went very smooth and the comics are safely in my hands :cloud9:. Prompt shipping and sturdy packing. I would buy from you again.

Thanks,

Armin

Just picked up the DD #1 CGC 3.0 I bought off Brock for a smoking deal. Great packaging and fast shipper. I will be on the look out for more from this guy. Double (thumbs u (thumbs u way up.

Thanks again Brock!