• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Road Trip to Jetpack Comics In Foliage-Ridden New Hampshire!

43 posts in this topic

After yesterday's heavy rainstorm,

DSC026161.jpg

I decided I wanted to take a roadtrip to the LCS and enjoy the foliage on this beautiful day.

DSC025971.jpg

Small towns around here are starting to resemble Haddonfield this time of the year.

DSC025711.jpg

DSC025731.jpg

So, I set my sights toward venturing to Jetpack Comics in Rochester. The lakes were just beauteous today too.

DSC026371.jpg

DSC026331.jpg

Farmsstands along the highway had all shapes of pumkins.

DSC026351.jpg

Traveled the long road through Northwood. Which is packed with antique shops and puzzle places. This is the town were the Riddler would settle. lol

DSC026311.jpg

Whoops! Almost missed my turn. I guess Dover is to the right. I hear there is a lot of Neal Adams books there. :baiting:

DSC026291.jpg

You are not rich until you own a minature donkey.

DSC026211.jpg

I knew I forgot something.

DSC026231.jpg

Finally, 65 miles later, I arrive in Rochester.

DSC026221.jpg

A gorgeous little town.

DSC026241.jpg

Jetpack Comics here I come(maybe I should brush my hair more). :blush:

DSC026271.jpg

The owner Ralph, friendly and funny, hooks me up with some Locke & Key readers for my friend.

DSC026281.jpg

Gary, all set. (thumbs u

DSC026451.jpg

...and along the way I found a rare "error" copy. The embossed area is out of whack on the cover, coming past Tyler's head. Sarasota here it comes. :whee:

DSC026421.jpg

So, I had a fun day and thanks for letting me share. :)

Oh mate you are a star (worship) Everybody, if you don't know already Jerel is, truly a king amongst kings ;)

Nice trip there, I really can't wait till next year when I vist a few places (TBD) on the East coast of America. Those pics have really made me excited about booking my trip in the next few weeks (thumbs u

Jerel thanks so much for hunting the books down it really is appreciated, and you'll have to let me know how I can repay you sometime :applause:

DSC026211.jpg

I LOVE New Hampshire! My wife and I go hiking in the White Mountains as often as possible.

Just one question: does that sign say Donkeys Fur Sale? What do people do with donkey fur? (shrug)

DSC026211.jpg

I LOVE New Hampshire! My wife and I go hiking in the White Mountains as often as possible.

Just one question: does that sign say Donkeys Fur Sale? What do people do with donkey fur? (shrug)

Same thing people do with goat fur. Stuff their inflatable dolls with it to make it feel more like home.

DSC026211.jpg

Same thing people do with goat fur. Stuff their inflatable dolls with it to make it feel more like home.

Wow. You impress me with the range of your knowledge, Roy. (thumbs u

DSC026211.jpg

I keep hearing people say I'm special but I don't really believe it.

DSC026211.jpg

I keep hearing people say I'm special but I don't really believe it.

Why not? :baiting: