• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Autumn Eventually Ending Underground Comix Thread

228 posts in this topic

Last call before thread closes tonight. Tonight only, $100 per set shipped in the U.S.

6 sets currently available.

The six that are in Fogel add up to $252 in 9.2, 7 books are not listed, all 13 books can be yours for $129 shipped in the U.S. That's 50% off Fogel and the other 7 are thrown in!

Single issues may be available, please PM me if interested.

Last call before thread closes tonight. Tonight only, $100 per set shipped in the U.S.

The six that are in Fogel add up to $252 in 9.2, 7 books are not listed, all 13 books can be yours for $129 shipped in the U.S. That's 50% off Fogel and the other 7 are thrown in!

I musta missed something... what is this pertaining to? set of what, I mean to say?

Originally Posted By: EggsAckley

:takeit: Just 1 set at $100.

Thanks Glen.

Originally Posted By: EggsAckley

:takeit: Just 1 set at $100.

Thread now closed.

Refers to 13 minis from previous page of this thread. Please check it out. 5 sets left. Thanks.

I musta missed something... what is this pertaining to? set of what, I mean to say?