• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Uncanny X-Men #26

15 posts in this topic

If you mean the back cover I don't unfortunately - I scanned the front a while back and now my Windows 7 upgrade doesn't like the scanner. The back is in a similar condition to the front from what I remember (the comic is in a long box at the back of a cupboard so will need "digging" out to check). Cheers Neeidea.

If you mean the back cover I don't unfortunately - I scanned the front a while back and now my Windows 7 upgrade doesn't like the scanner. The back is in a similar condition to the front from what I remember (the comic is in a long box at the back of a cupboard so will need "digging" out to check). Cheers Neeidea.
Not sure how a grade can be given without a BC scan :sorry:

What is that stain or mark on the lower left corner on BC?

Seems to be an area where the original color hasn't faded for some reason or maybe something else has happened just to that corner which has removed some of the aging (it was like this when I bought it around 6 years ago).