• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was the WW NY show "real"

28 posts in this topic

I think the major publishers, movie/TV producers and game companies (as well as anyone else who caters to that audience) have a schedule that works for them:

Spring: Chicago

Summer: San Diego

Fall: New York

Midwest, East Coast, West Coast - and this schedule gives everyone time for a breather and to promote something new.

If I were still running conventions I would schedule shows around these times so as not to compete head on with them.

I think the major publishers, movie/TV producers and game companies (as well as anyone else who caters to that audience) have a schedule that works for them:

Midwest, East Coast, West Coast - and this schedule gives everyone time for a breather and to promote something new.

If I were still running conventions I would schedule shows around these times so as not to compete head on with them.

yes, you are wise ole bearded one (ok, maybe not bearded, but makes for a more visually appealing statement)

They just need to add something in the South :frustrated: