• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

blue808's Feedback
1 1

48 posts in this topic

Kudos going out once again to Bill for a very sharp looking copy of ASM #76 from this thread:

ASM #76 sales thread

I think it's safe to say that this one's headed to CGC and will soon be showing up in my registry set!

Securely packed, speedy shipping, and very tight grading. Another great transaction!

Thanks again!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Got a super batch of Bronze Captain America books from Bill and as usual they look great. Bill is a superior grader and the books have no problems getting to me in Louisiana from Hawaii.

One of the better sellers I've dealt with on these boards and it was

another flawless transaction. Bulletproof packaging, fast shipping

and the best part are his books are incredible that is matched with

his very strict grading. (thumbs u

A perfect transaction and you can not go wrong buying from Bill. :applause:

Thanks again!!! (worship)

fay :foryou:

Just received my first 2 books from blue808: TOS 79 & TTA 53. Advertised as 9.4 & 9.0/9.2 respectively. I have them at 9.4 & 9.2. Total beauties. Gorgeous. Well-packaged, arrived quickly. Everything super-professional. I hope to be buying from blue808 again.

Thanks Blue!

I purchased a Marvel Tales 1 from Bill and couldn't be happier with the transaction. The book arrived quickly and packed very well. Also, I'm fairly new to the Collectors Society Message Boards so was a bit unsure of the protocols here. Bill was outstanding in his patience and helping me learn from this one transaction. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again.