• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vienna Comic Convention: Pics from last Sunday

15 posts in this topic

Last Sunday, it was once again time for the Vienna Comic Convention. We had a record attendance from over 2.000 people in 6 hours. As always, I was there as a seller with US Comics and some other stuff and I had many new and young buyers at my booth. Besides many Moderns, I also sold some ASM from the 60s, early Tomb of Dracula, some 50s Walt Disney Comics and stories, and a 50s D. Tracy and some more. But my favorite sale was a NM New Mutants 98 to a Teenage Girl dressed as Deadpool. I was so surprised that she really wanted to buy the book, I thought she was joking. She said she is a Marvel Fan since she was 7 years old. Please more Girls like her for the hobby :luhv:

So, here are the Pictures you have all been waiting for :whee:

Yeah, and that's me in pic # 25 selling some stuff.

Vienna Comic Con Pics

Last Sunday, it was once again time for the Vienna Comic Convention. We had a record attendance from over 2.000 people in 6 hours. As always, I was there as a seller with US Comics and some other stuff and I had many new and young buyers at my booth. Besides many Moderns, I also sold some ASM from the 60s, early Tomb of Dracula, some 50s Walt Disney Comics and stories, and a 50s D. Tracy and some more. But my favorite sale was a NM New Mutants 98 to a Teenage Girl dressed as Deadpool. I was so surprised that she really wanted to buy the book, I thought she was joking. She said she is a Marvel Fan since she was 7 years old. Please more Girls like her for the hobby :luhv:

So, here are the Pictures you have all been waiting for :whee:

Yeah, and that's me in pic # 25 selling some stuff.

Vienna Comic Con Pics

:grin: