• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny X-Force #1 MEGATHREAD

165 posts in this topic

Book comes out tomorrow, got 30 copies waiting for me at my LCS. Pretty excited about this blank and its possibilites. Simple black logo on top and nothing else, whats not to like :cloud9:

I was about to say it's Wednesday already, then I remembered it's 12 hours ahead here. Wow, the purple outline of the title seems to go along the likes of Psylocke and Gambit? Incidentally, I somehow think of this cover complementing Ken Haeser's sketches very well. Random images of a cosmic battle etc etc. I dunno, I'm just sputtering away or maybe, I just had an epiphany :angel:

Can't wait to get my hands on em!

If anyone is in the south Jersey area today, I'll be sketching on these things at Stormwatch comics in Berlin, NJ. You can get a sketch by me on one of these for --- cover price! Best deal in town!

If anyone is in the south Jersey area today, I'll be sketching on these things at Stormwatch comics in Berlin, NJ. You can get a sketch by me on one of these for --- cover price! Best deal in town!

DAMN, I think you need to move to Sunny South Florida because that sounds like the best deal in the country

Best thing to ever happen to Jersey!! Makes up I guess for the monstrosity that is the Jersey Shore :)

Same as Wolverine.Only B/W art on these boys.THANK GOODNESS i only bought 5.Well i guess no X-Force opp for me.lol

f_ll2mm_8371d85.jpg

Colors smudge and ink erases and smears.I have heard that Pitt markers keep but I cant say,I use Microns mostly.

Well, keep in mind that most artists are heavy handed so those of you looking for 9.8s so keep that in mind,unless of course you get Sayger to do a cover then its 9.2 for you.lol ( Love his stuff BTW)