• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny X-Force #1 MEGATHREAD

165 posts in this topic

Nice Ken! I really like your Deadpool. Hoping that the "bang" cover is one your doing for DF, maybe even the one I ordered :wishluck:.

It can be! If you want to shoot me off your name and customer #, I'll stick a sticky note on it so you get it.

Thanks!

OK I have one. First off let me thank Frank Bearss for getting these blanks to me in time for a local comic show that happened today. They had a pretty nice run of artist in artist alley. I had a specific picture that I was wanting Chris Moreno to do for me. Luckily I was able to get that done and I had 2 of these blanks left. I was talking to Chris and he said what about a Deadpool I was cool with that. Came back a few hours later and this is what I had waiting :headbang: Also Mark Dos Santos was there and I gave him the other blank I'll post it when it comes back.

scan0002-1.jpg

Thank you I like it very much. He was a really nice guy my friend and I were talking about morning glories while he was doing the sketch and asked what it was,so while I was explaining it my friend went and bought the first 2 issues and gave them too him. He added the penguin in because of that.