• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Dear Gator,

Is Comic Cavalcade 12 awesome to own. I want a copy, but need to know I will be held in awe when received.

I think it is! :cloud9:

Dear Gator,

How do you feel about Action Comics #7 in respects to its place within the hierarchy of the top GA books; and how do you feel about its future? (shrug)

:popcorn:

I wonder what the name change will be this time?

:jokealert:

To Wayne-Tec:

:foryou:

Dear Gator,

I bought 1930 "Mickey Mouse Book" comic a year or two ago. Its kind of fun to own but isnt the usual superhero stuff i collect. So now Im thinking of selling it. Does it have any long term imvestment potential that I should take into account before I decide to sell it?

my guess is no real long term potential...if you are not happy owning it, sell (thumbs u

Gator do you read moderns and if "yes", what titles?

yes... pretty much all of them that come out each week, even if I don't want to lol

have to keep up with titles in case my customers have questions, need recommendations, etc

ones I would read if I didn't have to read most all are

walking dead

Terry Moore's Echo

any Luna Brother release

Batman

Powers

any garth ennis

Dear Gator,

How do you feel about Action Comics #7 in respects to its place within the hierarchy of the top GA books; and how do you feel about its future? (shrug)

future is strong...2nd most valuable action comic, makes it a top 20 book for sure

Dear Gator,

Is Comic Cavalcade 12 awesome to own. I want a copy, but need to know I will be held in awe when received.

I like it and 13 a lot (thumbs u

as for being held in awe, well, ask mr parker that one

Dear Gator,

I know you drink Coke Zero, but do you also drink Gatorade?

I do indeed...especially during basketball or softball games...

yes... pretty much all of them that come out each week, even if I don't want to lol

have to keep up with titles in case my customers have questions, need recommendations, etc

walking dead

Terry Moore's Echo

any Luna Brother release

Batman

Powers

any garth ennis

Only title on that list that I am aware of is Batman. Although I remember Ennis from my retailer days

walking dead

Terry Moore's Echo

any Luna Brother release

Batman

Powers

any garth ennis

Only title on that list that I am aware of is Batman. Although I remember Ennis from my retailer days

Rick giving a shout out to Echo! A very underrated series. It's excellent and I'm surprised to learn that anyone else is actually reading it. I think the Luna Brothers are very good with concept but their dialogue needs A LOT of help.

walking dead

Terry Moore's Echo

any Luna Brother release

Batman

Powers

any garth ennis

lol

Dear Gator,

Is it going to be a Boy or Girl?

you know my stance on this one, and I know where you stand...but for posterity's sake, let's go with girl (thumbs u