• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Punisher LS 1 CGC 9.6 White/ ASM 175 9.6 OW/W on e-bay

8 posts in this topic

Man, that's a terrible final price for the LS #1/Born #1 CGC combo. Now I'm not sure I want to list my own Punisher LS #1 CGC 9.6 anymore. frown.gif

Gene

Dang! I agree. Not sure what the Born #1 is worth, but subtracting cost only ($15 appx) puts the LS #1 at $65...? For a 9.6 White? Something's not right. Maybe too early still before the movie; or is this one of those times that people -based on the rumors- will wait until AFTER the movie's release? And hope to be "pleasantly" surprised? confused-smiley-013.gif

Rick

I figure movie hype has pushed the LS up. #1 9.8 goes for around 200. so if the born got 30 which I paid for it then the LS got around 50, five bcks more than I paid for it last year. I got my money back, but I was hoping for around 70-80 for the LS #1. O' Well you win some and ya lose some.

juggle.gif