• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is my ASM #15 CGC 8.5 worth?

10 posts in this topic

The winner of my ASM #6 on ebay has voiced interest in buying my copy of #15 in CGC 8.5 but what is this book worth? It has ow/w pages and no date stamps also it is pretty well centered. He looked it up on GPA but one in 8.5 hasn't sold for awhile. How much do you guys think I should ask?

Have a good rest of your weekend,

Eric

I don't see how where I got it matters. I also was working with my buyer on a number higher than $550 so maybe I should sell it. Thanks for the helpful info Brian. Do you have any sales to support that or was it a guess? Hey donald did you ever sell your FF#13? I may be in the market for one but you'd have to be reasonable because it's from the Winnipeg Pedigree.

Eric

I'd list the Spidey 15 with a high reserve, around $900, and a buy-it-now of $1000 to $1200. Since none have popped up in a while, the "must have it now!" attitude of the day could lead to a sale. I'm shocked how much people are paying for 8.0 copies of #11, although that is a slightly rarer book.

I'd list the Spidey 15 with a high reserve, around $900, and a buy-it-now of $1000 to $1200. Since none have popped up in a while, the "must have it now!" attitude of the day could lead to a sale. I'm shocked how much people are paying for 8.0 copies of #11, although that is a slightly rarer book.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Not a bad idea. Doesn't cost you much to give it a try. I might be a little less greedy, say $800 reserve, $900-$1000 buy it now.