• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Giant-Size X-Men #1

21 posts in this topic

I'd call it an 8.0-

Looks like the cover has a bit of soiling, the bottom edge of the front cover looks like its lost some surface paper, several spine bends and all of the corners look like they have their issues. Looks like a light crease coing from Beast's hand up to '68'.

Is that a small tear on the back cover by 'bicycles'?

I'd call it an 8.0-

Looks like the cover has a bit of soiling, the bottom edge of the front cover looks like its lost some surface paper, several spine bends and all of the corners look like they have their issues. Looks like a light crease coing from Beast's hand up to '68'.

Good eye. (thumbs u

Crease from Beast's hand is printers' crease. No loss of paper on bottom edge (apart from the blade tears) and yes that is a tiny tear on the back cover. :applause:

I'd call it an 8.0-

Good eye. (thumbs u

Crease from Beast's hand is printers' crease. No loss of paper on bottom edge (apart from the blade tears) and yes that is a tiny tear on the back cover. :applause:

If that's a printers crease, I'd probably go with an 8.5 then...nice book