• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing Poll #2

Should there be a forum for Pressing?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a forum for Pressing?

15 posts in this topic

I failed to vote because there's already a forum for it, but as is often the case with any topic, people prefer to post in the General forum because it receives more traffic.

I failed to vote because there's already a forum for it, but as is often the case with any topic, people prefer to post in the General forum because it receives more traffic.

Well there is the forum for grading and "Restoration", but half of the people don't think pressing is restoration so they ignore it. :ohnoez:

Well there is the forum for grading and "Restoration", but half of the people don't think pressing is restoration so they ignore it. :ohnoez:

No , most everybody just ignores that forum as a whole.

:D

I vote I am so sick of this coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rantrant