• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DCman's Kudos Thread

73 posts in this topic

I've bought from and sold to Jeff and he's been great to deal with in both ways. An excellent board member. (thumbs u

I believe this was our first transaction, DC buying a Marvel book :o from me...and it was just a perfect and very enjoyable transaction all around...would not hesitate to sell to and/or buy from the DCer in the future...THX AGAIN Jeff! :headbang:

transaction link...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4290767&fpart=1

Edited by trmoore54

Jeff swooped in and spent a war bond in my ClooneyThon Thanks for Giving Thread!

I appreciate this man on a higher level than most mere mortals...not Teri Hatcher levels mind you... but pretty darn high.

Many thanks sir!

Michael

Giving kudos to a guy like Jeffery never gets old.

He wants to have a good time, he ain't afraid to spend a buck or two and he brings prestige & class to the truly classless fiasco known as Clooneython.

If we were in the old west, I'd shoot anyone who messes with him... and I'd shoot them in the face... right around the zygomatic bone in their cheek. :o

Thanks again Jeff... hope you come to Clooneython IV at the end of Feb :)

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Giving kudos to a guy like Jeffery never gets old.

He wants to have a good time, he ain't afraid to spend a buck or two and he brings prestige & class to the truly classless fiasco known as Clooneython.

If we were in the old west, I'd shoot anyone who messes with him... and I'd shoot them in the face... right around the zygomatic bone in their cheek. :o

Thanks again Jeff... hope you come to Clooneython IV at the end of Feb :)

:roflmao: For the opportunity to get more feedback like this one, I wouldn't miss Clooneython IV if my life depended on it !