• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crime SuspenStories 22 club
9 9

727 posts in this topic

That would be a great opportunity to own a GFC without having to pay top dollar.

As in demand as this book is, I wouldn't bet on that

As far as 6.5's go I'm sure it will go for a lot more than the regular 6.5 copy of this book, but I was comparing it to the 9.6 GFC's. Personally, on my budget, I'd prefer to be bidding on this copy than the 9.4 or 9.6 GFC copies I've seen.

I dunno about that. Looks like there's a tear above the arm, it's a mite dirty, and the corners don't look all that sharp to me. :shrug:

I didn't see a tear there, maybe a crease. The right edge corners look really sharp to me but there is a little rounding on the top and bottom left edge with some spine wear. Still looks a little better than 6.5 to me. (shrug)

Looking to cross over to the dark side of Pre-code horror books. What sort of price range am I looking to spend to snag a nice raw copy that would be say around a 5, 6 or 7 of this book? Also what sort of prices would I be looking at if I could snag a CGC graded copy (blue label) of the similar grades?

I am hoping to be apart of this club by the end of the year.

Looking to cross over to the dark side of Pre-code horror books. What sort of price range am I looking to spend to snag a nice raw copy that would be say around a 5, 6 or 7 of this book? Also what sort of prices would I be looking at if I could snag a CGC graded copy (blue label) of the similar grades?

I am hoping to be apart of this club by the end of the year.

Heritage has a 5.0 copy ending tonight that's currently sitting at $777 w/ BP.

Looked really good...but I wasn't going to $1100 (w/BP).

Wow, I paid $900 for my 6.0 only six months ago and I felt like it was an aggressive price. This book has legs.

Yes you bought it here b/c I remember that copy. I saw the thread about 20 secs after it was posted and debated as to whether or not to buy it. Now I'm :censored::frustrated: b/c I want one (or more) so bad!

I'll buy if ANYONE is selling...(4.5 or better though)