• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crime SuspenStories 22 club
9 9

727 posts in this topic

I want to join this club so bad, I'm not buying any other comic until I can find me a nice 3.0-5.0 of this.... :wishluck:

I told myself I'd stick to my focus of buying only superhero books, but I can make an exception here since that cover is so damn cool.

I want to join this club so bad, I'm not buying any other comic until I can find me a nice 3.0-5.0 of this.... :wishluck:

I told myself I'd stick to my focus of buying only superhero books, but I can make an exception here since that cover is so damn cool.

good attitude!

Im not a member yet, but i wanted to share this here since i know some people dont like to wander over into general.

This is my latest cover recreation . Im almost done with the inking and will probably start on the color today. Hope you css 22 club members enjoy this. It will be for sale soon, so keep your eyes peeled in the gold, silver bronze section or shoot me a pm if interested.

IMG_20120415_023249.jpg

Here's mine... perhaps my most treasured comic...

CrimeSuspenstories22Front.jpg

So, this is where it is ! :headbang:

I was looking through Heritage archives and saw this...in all it's old label goodness. Put me on the loooonnnnggg list of "Notify potential buyers" list ! - I recently sold my 6.0 to buy the house we are closing on this month and I am missing it tremendously

I saw that one today. Any guess as to where it will end up?

Whatever number you have in mind, double it. This book's stock has never been higher, and I can't remember the last time I saw a high grade copy come up for sale.