• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plot for the next Batman film.

16 posts in this topic

I remember reading that the next batman was going to be the last in the ''Nolanverse'' trilogy & that they wanted to do something big for this one.

I think this next one will be about Batman's true identity somehow being revealed to the world.

Yeah, it looked like at hunt for Batman type plot coming. Which could be like the plot of the Batman Animated Adventures("Over The Edge") where Batgirl got killed and Gordon hunted Bruce Wayne and his family down(because he always knew about her "other" fam). Definitely, factor the Riddler in, IMHO.

According to the Superhero Hype, the next Batman will start filming in April of 2011, and some of the film will be shot in Louisiana. There is speculation that the plot could involve Talia, Hugo Strange or even Killer Croc(I don't buy this, as Croc isn't Nolan's style; he prefers more realistic villains). I still think the movie will involve the Riddler, with either Catwoman or Talia as a love interest. Nolan and WB are really keeping things secretive; it's hard for anyone to get any truly reliable information on what the movie is going to be about.

Nolan and WB are really keeping things secretive; it's hard for anyone to get any truly reliable information on what the movie is going to be about.
Ya, but it is fun to speculate. :grin:

Nolan and WB are really keeping things secretive; it's hard for anyone to get any truly reliable information on what the movie is going to be about.
Ya, but it is fun to speculate. :grin:

I know. :cool:

I think the last thing Leonardo DiCaprio wants to play is a criminally evil narcissist on screen, when there is plenty of that behavior off-screen from him. But, thank God for comic-book chatboards to mock him if he does. lol

Joseph Gordon-Levitt would be a great Riddler! (thumbs u