• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers

32 posts in this topic

is silverandbronze the handle of the man who was selling them there?

Yes, that's his board handle.

I don't know if he is / was doing the NYCC show but he'll get back to you.

Edit: he was doing the NYCC show.

I've had my tumblers since the February NYCC of 2009, they're still going strong

Paul is one of the nicest guys on here, and is straight-forward with his business. Have a dialogue with him and he'll help you out. (thumbs u

Paul is one of the nicest guys on here, and is straight-forward with his business. Have a dialogue with him and he'll help you out. (thumbs u

+1 times a million.

I have a few TT in my house (had em for at least a year) and they're still going strong. I'm sure he'll help you out any way he can!

This doesn't look like fading, looks like something super heated them, and the decal is melting. I have not seen anything like that before from glasses even out of the dishwasher. I assume that is what you are showing here, or is that paint from another project on your fingers?

I've had two of my three since Baltimore '08 and put 'em in the dishwasher. They've faded only a touch, but my understanding, this is pretty much standard for any pint glass with a decal on it due to the heat of the dishwasher.

Dishwasher is a big no-no for my glasses. I've had my Tumblers since July '09 and not one bit of fading. I hand wash mine when they get used. Just like Mac said, they are like any other pint glass with an emblem.

Definitely get a hold of Paul (silverandbronze). He's a 100% good guy (thumbs u

:gossip: I might have tried getting a hold of him before posting the pics, though. 2c

Did you buy those from me on eBay?

I've never seen a decal bleed like that. I have to think there's some chemical reaction going on there. What kind of detergent do you use in your diswasher? HCl, take me away?